WA Produce Hampers – Western Australia in a Gift Basket
There’s no denying Western Australia is an epic state. From the beautiful beaches lining the Indian Ocean to the world class Margaret River wines and of course how could we not mention the mighty Fremantle Dockers? Alongside all this, WA is emerging as one of the most exciting foodie states in Australia. It’s not only the restaurants that are ‘raisin the roof’ (excuse the pun!) but local food producers are making some of the most mouth-watering treats for you to use in your kitchen at home.
Just In Time Gourmet was born and bred on WA soils. Our head office is based in Perth, so it’s no surprise that we know and support our locally made products with good old Westie pride. We also know that a lot of customers like to give the moreish ‘gift of WA’. Whether it’s gifting a singular product or an array of delectable products as part of a gift basket we’ve seen many Western Australian inspired hampers head over to Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane to give our eastern counterparts a taste of WA.
Therefore with Christmas on the horizon alongside the multitude of other occasions worthy of a lovely gourmet gift hamper (note: ‘just because’ is a completely justified occasion) we’ve put together a list of all our WA exclusive gift baskets and all our WA producers so you can create your own WA goodies gift hamper this year. PS: We have flat rate shipping rates per state so you can pack as many products as you want into your hamper!
Our WA Produce Hampers
|Best of the West||All Aboard Gourmet Hamper||Oh So Manly Gift Basket||Petite Pleasures Gift Box|
|All You Need Is Cheese Gift Basket||Exclusively Ogilvie’s Gift Basket||Easter Bunny Chocolate Gift Basket||Truffle Kerfuffle Gift Box|
Our Western Australian Gourmet Food Producers
- Arthur Wines
- Bettenays Margaret River Nougat
- Dingo Sauce Co
- Fifth Estate Wines
- Latasha’s Kitchen
- Latitude 34 Wine Co
- MyattsField Vineyards
- New Norcia Bakeries
- Ogilvie & Co
- Olive Farm Wines
- The Berry Farm
- The Truffle & Wine Co
View all our West Australian made products.
As you can see, there’s definitely no shortage of delicious WA options in our online shop whether you’re after a pre-designed gift basket or you’re keen to create your own hamper for that special someone. If there’s a certain product you’re after, simply give us a call or contact us online and we’ll help you out.
Did You Know? 9 WA Food Facts
- WA is the largest producer of black truffles in Australia, and is the second largest in the world
- The Kimberley region is home to the world’s largest Chia producer, The Chia Co.
- The Margaret River wine region produces only 3% of Australia’s wine production, but 25% of the country’s premium wine for export
- Around 300kms from Perth in the Southern Forest region, 70% of Australia’s avocados are grown
- Marron are the third largest freshwater crayfish in the world and are endemic to the south-west of Western Australian in-between Albany and Harvey
- Olive Farm Winery in Perth’s Swan Valley is the oldest winery in WA dating back to 1829 established by Thomas Waters, an English botanist
- Perth has more restaurants per capita than any other state capital city in Australia
- Western Australia is the largest grain producing region in Australia
- The agricultural production areas in WA are some of the world’s most pest-free and disease-free due to strict quarantine requirements